When quality is a feature, it strikes the eye immediately...
One of the newest champagne sabres on the scene, the Due Cigni Champagne Saber is rapidly becoming the most popular choice. Mid-length and easy to maneuver the Sciabola del Sommelier was made for sabrage. You'll be proud to own one and just as proud to give one as a gift.
View All Due Cigni Sabres
- We suggest keeping the engraving to a minimum to preserve the beauty of this artistic production. Additional engraving can be added to a nameplate and affixed to the stand.
View details & examples
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 16"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 3″
- Blade Steel: T5MOV Stainless Steel, Black Idroglider Blade Coating
- Handle:Satin Nickel Cavalry Style
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Total Length: 21.25″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Wood shaped to champagne bottle