This briery mid-size sabre performs well and looks good too :)
The Mathusalem Sabre, like it's name implies, is a beautiful representation of authentic old-world craftsmanship. With it's rustic allure and handcrafted details, this mid-sized Sabre is sure to please the discerning eye. If it is not already in your collection - is should be!.
View All Mathusalem Sabres
We suggest keeping the engraving to a minimum to preserve the beauty of this artistic production. Additional engraving can be added to a nameplate and affixed to the stand.
View details & examples
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 13.1875"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 1.625″
- Blade Steel: W.Nr. 1.4034 stainless steel
- Handle:Exotic Rosewood, hidden tang
- >Knife Guard: AISI 304 stainless steel, satin finish with mirror polished profile>
- Fasteners: Custom designed AISI 303/304 stainless steel screws.
- Handle Length: 5.333"
- Total Length: 18.5″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Presentation Case with built-in stand