The mini is made to wear on the hip comfortably. Perfect for the working sommelier.
Maserin MiniChampagne Sabre, a formidable dull-fledged sabre made for sabrage. This full tang sabre has an Violetto wood handle secured with stainless steel rivets. Great as your first champagne sabre or for the working sabrage sabreur.
View All Maserin Sabres
- We suggest keeping the engraving to a minimum to preserve the beauty of this artistic production. Additional engraving can be added to a nameplate and affixed to the stand.
details & examples
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 10.24"
- Sabre Width: Approx. .625
- Blade Steel: 420 Stainless steel mirror polish
- Handle: Olive Wood
- Handle Length: 3.5"
- Total Length: 6.625″
- Total Sword Weight: .3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: None