Unsurpassed quality, a gift you'll be proud to give
In a class of it’s own, this Champagne Sabre is truly a work of art, designed for show as well as sabrage. Small in size and very comfortable to hold, this one is easy to control. With it’s full tang mirrored finish blade, elaborate and distinctive handle design, the Laguiole Champagne Sabre is a one-of-a-kind keepsake.
View All Laguiole en Aubrac Sabres
- We suggest keeping the engraving to a minimum to preserve the beauty of this artistic production. Additional engraving can be added to a nameplate and affixed to the stand.
We use the elegant "etched style" engraving method to preserve the beauty of the blade. Etching leaves a subtle mark and is colorless.
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 10 3/4"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 1.5″
- Blade Steel: 12 C 27 “Sandwik” Stainless Steel
- Handle:Juniper Wood
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Total Length: 16″
- Total Sword Weight: 1lb. 10 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Aveyron, France
- Stand: None