When quality is a feature, it strikes the eye immediately...
This Limited Edition champagne sabrage sword is a fascinating object that evokes the splendor of the Napoleonic Age. Highlighting its transformation from a death instrument, which was used to subject peoples, into a convivial accessory, meant to unite people around a table and enjoy good wine.
Also available in a Cocobolo Wood handle.
View All Mathusalem Sabres
- We DO NOT engrave on Damacus steel. We can add name plates to the oak presentation box or engrave on the oak box. Call or email for details: Phone (707) 385-0001 or eMail
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 13.1875"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 1.5″
- Blade Steel: High carbon, high contrast damascus steel, unsharpened.
- Handle:Natural Ebony wood, hidden tang
- Knife Guard: High carbon, high contrast damascus steel, satin finish.
- Fasteners: Custom designed AISI 303/304 stainless steel screws.
- Handle Length: 5.333"
- Total Length: 18.5″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Solid Oak Presentation Case with built-in stand