Claude Dozorme has lead the way since 1902
This sabre is made for Sabrage. The Design Collection Champagne Sabres presents itself well at any sabrage ceremony. A mid-length saber on the light side this blade is easy to control.
Great as a gift or for your personal collection.
View All Claude Dozorme Sabres
- We suggest keeping the engraving to a minimum to preserve the beauty of this artistic production. Additional engraving can be added to a nameplate and affixed to the stand.
We use the elegant "etched style" engraving method to preserve the beauty of the blade. Etching leaves a subtle mark and is colorless. details & examples
- Free Ground Shipping on qualifying orders.
- Sabres ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Engraved sabres ship in 1 to 4 business days.
Expedited shipping moves you to the top of the engraving queue.
Shipping as a Gift? We'll ship with no pricing on packing slip and the Shipping Label will be from Morgan King, NOT Sonoma Champagne Sabres.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 13.5″
- Blade Width: Approx. 1.375″
- Blade Steel: Black Teflon Coated Blade
- Handle: Black Wood
- Handle Length: 6.25"
- Total Length: 19.750″
- Total Sword Weight: 1lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Thiers, France
- Stand: Solid Oak